L'Oreal Revitalift Challenge

I am taking part in L'Oreal's Revitalift Challenge! 

          This challenge is based on a study of 14,000 US women, 10,000 of whom reported satisfactory results.  L'Oreal is offering a money-back guarantee (up to $24.99, restrictions apply) on this product if you do not see results and purchased it  between 8/4/17 and 12/341/17. Check out the product and info on the challenge here: L'Oreal Revitalift Challenge.
Today is Day 7 in my Revitalift Challenge. Although I do feel a bit wasteful using the pods everyday they have made it much easier to ensure I'm using the proper amount each day for the two week period. Each pod contains enough moisturizer for day and night use, and there is an ample amount so that it can be used on your neck as well! 
So far I have noticed two things; a reduction in the dryness around my mouth and between my eyebrows which tend to be my driest and most wrinkle prone areas and the tendency of the moisturizer to pill up when layered with sunscreen or a CC Cream. I think I will reduce the amount I use on my face slightly to reduce the balling up of product, more for my aging neck. 


7 more days to go!


A Big Thank You to L'Oreal for sending me and thousands of others the free sample booklet of 14 pods (.05 oz pods).



#RevitaliftChallenge #Loreal #LorealRevitaliftChallenge #moisturizer #beauty #epithelialdreams #skincare #facecream #aging #antiaging #freesample

Comments

  1. You're so lucky to have been able to try that. That's an awesome concept actually. One pod per day. Hope you see great results!

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment