Gorgeous Filigree Leaf Necklace



I ordered this gold tone filigree leaf necklace last week and am in head over heels in love with it! 

I originally purchased it through Amazon.com (link to Filigree Leaf necklace here) for a discount in exchange for some social media mentions but was blown away by the high quality and intricacy when it arrived. Thank you BoutiqueLovin for the awesome necklace!

I ended up ordering the gold tone one (the base is copper or brass) and am going to order another one or two at full price to layer with it, a rose gold and a silver I think.


The detail is absolutely amazing and each necklace is unique; they are made from an actual leaf in what looks like pretty time consuming process that involves letting the leaves dry, using a base metal to grab the shape, and then coating in another layer of metal to achieve the final color. Although these are double layered metal they are incredibly thin.


Just look at these gorgeous metallic fractal lattices! The filigree is so fine and delicate, I can not accurately describe how lovely these are in person. The fact that they are unique is incredible and makes me adore it even more I can't wait to be able to layer two or three.



#filigree #goldfiligree #leafnecklace #leafjewelry #goldtoneleafnecklace #bohemian #boutiquelovin #jewelry #necklace #beautiful #lovely 


Comments