Another Box of Personal Care Products from Crowdtap!

I received this awesome box of Unilever Products free in the mail from Crowdtap last week!

Contents of my Unilever Crowdkit:

  • Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials (1.7 oz, $7.89 value)
  • Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Fresh  (2.6 oz, $3.60 value)
  • Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner (13.5 oz, $13.99 value)
  • Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Shampoo (13.5 oz, $13.99 value)
  • Pond's Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes (28 towelettes, $3.99 value)

for a total box value of $43.46

          My favorite product(s) from this box is the Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo and Nexxus Hemectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner set. I recently permed my hair and am still going through hair products trying to find the right ones. I also haven't used Nexxus in over a decade and when I did it was on my non-chemically treated hair so I was pretty stoked to see these in my Crowdkit.  These are intended for normal to dry hair (mine is on the dry side since the perm), feature caviar complex and elastin protein, and contain coconut oil. These left my hair feeling silky and bouncy. I have been using the OGX Kukui Oil Shampoo & Conditioner for the last few weeks and this leaves my hair moisturized without feeling weighed down just as well but this does a better job of reducing my initial frizz.

The Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Essentials is one the better working solid antiperspirants I have tried out. I sweat in response to temperature, humidity, and altitude changes and it is difficult to find an antiperspirant that keeps me dry through an entire workday. This applies clear, not leaving much residue. The aroma is fresh and clean; reminds me of cucumber and aloe. I never noticed any body odor while using this antiperspirant & deodorant but it did't always keep me dry all day long. The Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Fresh is a decent deodorant but did not work very well for me as an antiperspirant. It is an invisible solid with a soft, baby powder aroma. I'm not a fan of the scent but it's not too strong that it is overpowering.


The Pond's Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes are fairly strong and very moisturizing. One of my biggest issues with makeup removing wipes is that they tend to dry out my skin or even burn a little. These wipes are gentle, soothing, and hydrating. However because they are so gentle I had to rub quite a bit at my eyes to get waterproof mascara off. If you wear waterproof makeup, use an oil remover first then these will do a great job of getting everything else off, cleansing, and moisturizing.


       Crowdtap is a program that rewards you for sharing product information and advertising through your social media accounts. It's a pretty decent program; you rack up points by taking polls, sharing photos, uploading photos or text responses, and reviewing products. Every 1,000 points gets you a $5 gift card to Amazon.com! Crowdtap also has "Missions" that you can apply to in which they send you products to sample (a Crowdkit) in hopes that you will complete specific tasks or share about them on your social media.    

Sign up for Crowdtap here.

#Crowdtap #Unilever #ProductReview #Nexxus #Dove
#Ponds #FreeSample #EpithelialDreams #haircare #skincare #antiperspirant #deodorant


Comments

  1. Great items. I love your perm. That sounds like an amazing service that I'll go check out right now. Thanks for sharing.

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment