ipsy Glam Bag November Unboxing - 2017

It’s ipsy Glam Bag time!

If you're unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe sized sample beauty products for $10/month. Here is my referral link if you’d like to give them a try: ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.



          The bag design this month is a simple diagonal design and came in two color options, blue and gold/mustard. I received the blue and I'm not sure if I like it all that much. Most of all I was disappointed in the zipper pull this month. There have been so many great zipper pulls from ipsy this year and this bag could really  have used something like a square shaped one.



Instead the zipper pull is the most plain it could possibly be.





Last month's!




And the Gudetama!!!



The November ipsy Glam Bag insert card:

The first product in my November Glam Bag is a ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip in Baracuda (3.2 g). I really like the look of this color but hate this product so I'm not even going to bother trying it, I'll just put it in the giveaway pile. Next up is the Naked Cosmetics Single Color Eyeshadow in Mother Nature #06 (.5 oz). I have heard great things about this shadow and I am stoked I got this shade (chocolate brown with green shimmer), absolutely something I would normally wear.

My third item this month is a 
MudMasky Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask (15 ml). I have not heard of this brand before but LOVE mud masks, especially after I use peels or masks with actives in them. On to the tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Feisty (1.5 oz). I have been wanting to try this blush for months and months and am so happy I finally got it in one of my subs!

The last sample this month is a trèStiQue Mini Brow Pencil in Espresso (.005 g). I have yet to try any TrèStiQue eyebrow products but am a fan of their lip and eye crayons. I am also getting near the end of my eyebrow pencil so it will give me a chance to test it out. I also redeemed some of my points last month for a Pixi by Petra Lower Lash Mascara in Black Detail (.11 oz). This is a water resistant formula, which is absolutely necessary for me on my lower lashes as I am outside in harsh weather a few times a day.


My November 2017 ipsy Glam Bag contained the following 6 products (including one item redeemed with ipsy points): 

ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip in Baracuda ($6 value)

Naked Cosmetics Single Color Eyeshadow in Mother Nature #06 ($14.99 value)

MudMasky Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask ($20 value)

tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Feisty ($7.77 value)

trèStiQue Mini Brow Pencil in Espresso ($10 value)

Pixi by Petra Lower Lash Mascara in Black Detail ($11 value)

for a total sample value of $69.76

        I'm pretty happy with this month's bag; there's only one product I already know I hate but four that I'm excited to try. I am especially glad I finally got the tarte Amazonian clay blush in one of my subs! Have you tried any of these? Let me know below in the comments!

#ipsy #glambag #ipsyglambag #NovemberIpsy #NovemberGlamBag #ipsyunboxing #epithelialdreams #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #ColourPop #NakedCosmetics #MudMasky #tarte #Trestique #pixibypetra

Comments