VÉA Snacks World Crisps Review

         I was sent a complimentary snack size bag of VÉA Snacks World Crisps from MyMagazine Sharing Network for their VÉA Snacks Mission. MyMagazine Sharing Network is a program that sends you free products in hopes that you will share about it on your social media during "Missions". Sharing earns you points and more points means greater chances of being chosen for upcoming missions. I have done one of their missions before for organic food at Kroger & Fred Meyer stores.

My VÉA Snacks Mission Box from MyMagazine Sharing Network included:
  • VÉA Snacks World Crisps Tuscan Herb with Roasted Garlic (1.2 oz)
  • 5 Coupons for $1.00 off ay 5 oz bag or larger of any VÉA Snacks

I was pretty hungry when I got this bag in the mail so I ripped it open right away. I ate some by themselves to get a good taste of them and topped the rest with some cheese and fruits. The crisps by themselves are thick and have a cracker-like texture.  The Tuscan Herb flavor is strong. I didn't really notice the garlic that much but I eat a ton of garlic so a hint of it wouldn't be too noticeable for me, they did taste a bit peppery though. The crisps have large pieces of herbs in them and are irregular shaped, having a very artisanal appearance. The VÉA Snacks World Crisps are free of artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients and contain no trans fats.

The 2/3 of the bag I didn't eat right away I put in to 2 piles. One pile I topped with Smoked Gouda and Red Grapes, the other with Manchego Cheese, Tomato, and Stone Ground Mustard. Both of the combinations worked with the crisps but the Manchego, Tomato, & Stone Ground Mustard really stood out with the Tuscan Herb flavor of the crisps.
I will definitely be purchasing a bag of these in the future. I found the flavor combination to be very palatable and the texture was great by itself or topped.

Is anyone else on MyMagazineSharing Network? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments