Fresh Ideas from the Freezer

       Earlier this week I received an envelope in the mail from MyMagazine Sharing Network for their Fresh Ideas from the Freezer Mission. MyMagazine Sharing Network is a program that sends you free products in hopes that you will share about it on your social media during "Missions". Sharing earns you points and more points means greater chances of being chosen for upcoming missions. Join here: MyMagazine Sharing NetworkI have taken part in two of their missions previously; one for Organic Food and one for Vea Snacks World Crisps.


My Fresh Ideas from the Freezer Mission envelope from MyMagazine Sharing Network included:
  • 9 coupons for FREE frozen foods from the following brands:
    • Freschetta
    • Lean Cuisine
    • FarmRich
    • Kellogg's Eggo
    • Morning Star Farms
    • Frontera
    • Stouffer's Fit Kitchen
    • Wicked Kitchen
    • Smart Made
Looking at all these coupons made my boyfriend and I super excited; he said "it's going to be like a treasure hunt". We went to our local Fred Meyer store the next day and the hunt began! 


I am a vegetarian and my boyfriend is a big meat-eater so I figured we'd try to get some appetizers we could both enjoy but that the bulk of the entrees would be for him, boy was I wrong! In addition to the Morning Star Farms brand which only makes vegetarian products we found vegetarian products by Farm Rich,  Freschetta, Frontera, Kellogg's, Lean Cuisine, and Wicked Kitchen. After the treasure hunt was over we only ended up with 2 out of 9 items that were not vegetarian friendly! So impressed!

We get Freschetta cheese pizzas pretty often and I purchase a variety of Morning Star Farms products each month but I have never tried anything by Frontera, Smart Made, or Wicked Kitchen. Looking forward to eating all these noms either when we're too lazy to cook or for lunch at work!

Is anyone else on MyMagazine Sharing Network? If not, join here: MyMagazine Sharing Network

Comments