Beautycon Fall 2016 Box

Beautycon announced it was was closing at the beginning of the month and had a massive 75% off sale on all their inventory and past boxes. This meant the normal $35.99 boxes (including shipping) were only $8.75! The site ended up getting a lot of traffic, many people had issues ordering, and they sold out fast. I was lucky enough to snag two of the Summer 2017 boxes and one Fall 2016. The Fall 2016 Bautycon box ambassadors were Angel Merino and MakeupShayla.



Items included in the Beautycon Fall 2016 box:

This box has a  retail value of $103.20, but it doesn't seem like it has that high of a value. The Milani eyeshadow can be bought for $1 and who actually pays $2.50 for 4 gummies?

When this box first came out I was not surprised at all that a lot of people thought this was Beautycon's worst box, I agree on this one. Self tanner in the fall? Low value accessory items like candy, stickers, and a pin? I think this is the cheapest, least thought out box ever and never would have purchased it for full price, however $8.75 is a fraction of the cost of the few items I really do like and was more than happy to snag this box during the flash sale.


I chose this box because I LOVE the Luxie brushes and needed a Large Angle brush and I wanted to try the Brow Gal Highlighting pencil (I use their brow pencil every day), and just those two items would have cost me over $30. Additionally, I do like that Jouer Lip Enhancer and can always use an extra pair of false eyelashes. I wasn't too stoked on any of the other items but figured I'd give the Ofra lipstick a try too. I used it this morning thinking it was a lipstain...it sadly is not, came off all over my coffee mug 45 minutes after application, but the color is AMAZING

Did anyone else get anything from the Beautycon Flash sale?

#beautybox  #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #epithelialdreams #unboxing #beautycon #beautyconbox #fallbeautycon #tanyacrooks #thebrowgal #luxie #ofra #jouer #duolashes #makeupshayla #laserkitten #milani #mystictan #simple #sugarfina

Comments