Natural Everyday Look Palette created from Samples

I notice a lot of people complaining about the sample sized pans they receive from their beauty subscription boxes. I love these! Most of these pans sent are already made of a metal strong enough to stick in a magnetic palette, all you gotta do is yank the pan out of the packaging. I am personally a fan of the Sephora Z-Palettes as they come with assorted sizes of adhesive magnetic sheets to apply to any pan that may not be strong enough to stick on its own.

Since putting this palette together I have actually started to do a more complete look on a daily basis because all my products are right here in this convenient little block that fits in a small makeup bag or train case. All but 2 of the pans (the Ulta eyeshadows) were pulled from samples I received from Birchbox and ipsy.


Pans in Palette (going Clockwise):
  • Sin Highlighter - Urban Decay

  • Bliss Eyeshadow/Highlighter - Ofra Cosmetics

  • Willkommen Eyeshadow - The Balm Cosmetics

  • 18 Karat Gold Eyeshadow - Coastal Scents

  • Gold Rush Eyeshadow - Ofra Cosmetics

  • Italian Espresso Eyeshadow - Ulta Beauty

  • Valentine Eyeshadow - Ulta Beauty

  • Medium Bronzer - Cargo

  • Highlighter -Coastal Scents

  • Blending Pan (used to contain the Cargo Blush & Bronzer)

  • Cotton Candy Pink Blush -Cargo

  • Unknown Blush - Coastal Scents

  • In Full Swing Blush - The Balm Cosmetics
In the video below I do my daily look using this palette and the Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush.



The samples in their original packaging

What do you do with all your sample pans? Let me know below on the comments!

Comments