September ipsy Glam Bag

It’s ipsy Glam Bag time!

     If you're unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe sized sample beauty products for $10/month. Here is my referral link if you’d like to give them a try: ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.


The Bag! Now I'm normally not a fan of the color black for clothing or accessories BUT I do LOVE this bag; it's minimalist, textured, and cool. Totally fits the BOSS theme of the month. As soon as I saw the zipper pull I thought it was a tad awkward for the bag, and as soon as I unzipped it, the pull fell right off!



The first sample in my September 2017 ipsy Glam Bag is a Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner in Champagne Buzz (.01 oz). This was sent out to ipsters in Black Magic, Jade, and Champagne Buzz and I am so flipping glad I got an eyeliner that wasn't black! This is a slightly shimmery gold that I will look great with natural  and neutral looks. It is also a full-size so score! The next item up is a Feel Renewed Pumpkin Walnut Facial Cleanser (1 oz). Honestly, I'm starting to get a little irritated with all the cleansers coming my way from ipsy. I don't have cleansers checked in my beauty preferences, I have a cleanser I'm happy with, and this cleanser reminds me of a St. Ives facial scrub (maybe it's just me but I'm forever turned off to the idea of putting walnuts on my face). I am going to put in a request later today to customer service to not send me cleansers.

My third sample this month is a Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Radiance Primer (.25 oz). This was my Sample Choice for the month! I normally don't use primers very often but liked the idea that this one is mixed with a highlighter and have a feeling this may go in to  normal use if my skin is okay with it (I would use it by itself or over a CC Cream since I prefer light coverage). Up next is the ColourPop Cosmetics Brow Boss in Dark Brown (.003 oz). This is another full-size sent this month. Unpopular opinion here but I am NOT a fan of ColourPop Cosmetics. I think their lip stain formulas are total crap and find the eyeliners to be not pigmented enough and quick to dry out. I am on a brow mission right now so the more brow products for me to test out the better, so you get a pass this time ColourPop.

The last product in my September ipsy Glam Bag is the re:p{ real elemental practice Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb (.7 oz). This look great! Curated by Soko Glam babe Charlotte Cho, this wash off mask has "crushed calendula, chamomile, and fresh herbs" - sounds apothecarically delicious! I love a good moisturizing wash off mask and have never tried this brand so double score.

       My September 2017 ipsy Glam Bag contained the following 5 products: Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner in Champagne Buzz ($14 value), Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Radiance Primer ($9.75 value), ColourPop Cosmetics Brow Boss in Dark Brown ($5 value), re:p, real elemental practice Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb ($6.83 value), and a Feel Renewed Pumpkin Walnut Facial Cleanser ($7 value) for a total sample value of $42.58. This is a pretty decent bag for me. I'm not stoked abut the ColourPop item but at least it's an eyebrow pencil in an appropriate color and I'll probably just pass along the cleanser as I am drowning in cleansers right now.

Did anyone else's zipper pull come off right away?

#ipsy #glambag #ipsyglambag #Septemberipsy #septemberglambag #Unboxing #beautybox #epithelialdreams #beauty #beautyblogger #makeup #skincare #colourpop #rep #feelbeauty #smashbox #beautyforreal 

Comments

Post a Comment