Ulta online Birthday Purchases

I went in to ULTA around my birthday, which was also during the 21 days of beauty sale to snag a crap-load of beauty steals and my free birthday gift. When I went in that day they were out of stock in-store and online of one of the items I specifically went in for, the Tarte Maracuja Oil (1.7 oz) which was 50% off so I kept anxiously checking every day online to see if the oil was back in stock.
     The next day I placed an online order for an Ulta Custom Eye Shadow Palette 8 Pan which was free with purchase of 4 Ulta Eye Shadows (normally $12.50);  four Ulta Eye Shadow Singles in Under the Sea, Bronze Babe, Italian Espress, and Valentine (25% off, normally $4/each); and 2 Essence Lip Liners in Satin Mauve and In the Nude (buy one get one free priced at $1.99/each). I chose the skincare sampler as my online purchase free gift and it came with the following foil packet samples: 2 Clinique for Men Moisturizing Lotions, an Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream, and a Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer.
Online birthday purchase part one

Closer view of Ulta Eye Shadow SIngles in Italian Espressoo, Valentine, Under the Sea, and Bronze Babe.

20170603_182924

My first Ulta online birthday order consisted of the following 7 items: Ulta Custom Eye Shadow Palette 8 Pan;  Ulta Eye Shadow Singles in Under the Sea, Bronze Babe, Italian Espress, and Valentine; 2 Essence Lip Liners in Satin Mauve and In the Nude and cost only $13.99. I earned double Ulta Rewards points for this purchase because it was during my birthday month!

     It wasn't until five days after my initial in-store visit the oil was back in stock online! At $48 a bottle that is a huge savings and this is one of my holy grails. This oil keeps my face hydrated during cold and hot months, during AHA/BHA use, and feels amazing. Also on sale were the Ulta Lip Butters (.11 oz) so I purchased Dainty on sale at $3 from $9.  I chose the skincare sampler as my online purchase free gift and it came with the following foil packet samples: belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb and an IT Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 50+.

Online birthday purchase part two

     My second Ulta online birthday order consisted of two purchased items: Tarte Maracuja Oil and an Ulta Lip Butter in Dainty and cost $28. Over the course of about a week I made one in-store and two online Ulta purchases, spending a total of $76.46.

Did you do any of the 21 days of Beauty at Ulta? Were they out of stock of any of the featured items?

Comments