Ulta in-store Birthday Purchase

       I went in to ULTA around my birthday, which was also during the 21 days of beauty sale (I know, I know I'm super late in posting) to snag a crap-load of beauty steals and my free birthday gift. My boyfriend's mother heard I was planning my trip around what was on sale on certain days and gave me a gift card as a birthday gift so when the day came that the Ultimate Mix of products I wanted to purchase were on sale I was ready to head to my local Ulta with gift card in hand. I rarely go in to my local Ulta because it is easier to calculate the best deal in my cart online so this day was a rare exception.

All the sale items for that day/week/event were out at the front so I was able to pick up those items very easily. The reason I went in this specific day was because the Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer (.3 oz) was on sale that day for $12 from $24 in-store only so I put my first full-size of that in my basket. I am a huge fan of this primer, however until this point I had owned 3 minis. I use it as a lash primer, by itself on my lower lashes because the look is more natural than a mascara, and as a filler after I use brow pencils on my eyebrows. It works really well to cover up the few white eyelashes and eyebrow hairs I have. I must say though after using the full size I have been disappointed; for some strange reason the wand works better on the minis than the full-size. The full-size is unwieldy and leaves more product on your lash than it should and I won't be purchasing anything but mini versions  of it from now on.

I picked up some Ulta Gel Eye Liner Pencils in Night Sky, Copper, and  Black/Brown on sale for $3 from $8 and and Ulta Automatic Eyeliner Metallic in Golden Eyes also on sale for $3 from $8. I also picked up an Ulta Amped Waterproof Mascara in Jet Black (.2 oz) on sale for $4 from $10.50, I had never tried any of their mascaras so thought it was a good price to give it a try. Same goes for the Ulta Bath Fragrance Mist in Sugared Vanilla (6 oz) for $4 from $9.50.
Ulta Automatic Eyeliner Metallic in Golden Eyes; Ulta Gel Eye Liner Pencils in Copper, Black/Brown, & Night Sky.

I was also planning on picking up a Tarte Maracuja Oil which was 50% the entire event but they were out of stock both in-store and online when I got home to check that day. The last thing I purchased that day was an item from the clearance rack, a Sally Hansen Gel Be Gone Removal Tool for $2.47. I've never used one of these but only use gel polish so will give it a try! It is supposed to scrape the gel polish off in layers without taking up layers of your nail. The birthday gift I picked up at the check out register was a Benefit The Pore Professional Primer (.25 oz).

     
        My Ulta in-store purchase consisted of 8 purchased items and an in-store only birthday gift and came to a total cost of $34.47. I earned 68 Ulta Rewards points from this purchase because it was made in my birthday month so was worth double points, YAY!

Do you do Ulta or Sephora Rewards? Let me know which one and why in the comments!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday and I love your content! Liked and subscribed; looking forward to your future posts. 
Check out my blog sometime?

 Have a good day!
 Mena from noirerewritten.com 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have subscribed and look forward to checking out some more of your content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, and thanks so much for your c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment