Sephora online Birthday order #1!

       It was my birthday recently and in order to collect my free birthday gift from Sephora I decided to place an order online since I had just recently learned about the Sephora Flash Subscription ($10/year for free 2-day shipping on all online Sephora orders)!
The entire, tiny birthday order.



For my free gift I chose the Caudalie Moisturizer and Serum Set which included a Moisturizing Sorbet (.33 oz) and a Radiance Serum (.33 oz). I think the other option for the month was was a mini lip stain. Now to choose an item to purchase so they will send me the free birthday gift!









         For my first Sephora Flash order I decided to get the tarte Wide Awake Eye Set which includes a Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment (.08 oz) ; a Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (.13 oz) ; and a pair of Pack Your Bags 911 Undereye Rescue Patches. This is a a really great value set if you are in need of some travel eye products or as a small gift. It's my first time trying any of these 3 tarte products and I am thoroughly satisfied. The mascara is decent and I actually like it more than a lot of better rated mascaras because it doesn't clump on my lashes by coat 2 and 3. I already use tarte's Maracuja Oil every night and this eye cream may become my next full-size, it's lightweight, creamy, and feels refreshing. The eye patches made my under eye area feel plump and hydrated until well in to the next day, though I'm not sure I'd purchase a full pack (I already use sheet masks and this is another time consuming step I'm not ready to start in my routine).

The tarte Wide Awake Eye Set sans packaging. Totally worth it.

Next I had to decide on which of Sephora's many, constantly changing free gift-with-purchases (they can always be found at http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals) I wanted so that I could add an appropriately priced item to my cart. I decided that I wanted the Dermarche Labs FULFILL Hyaluronic Acid Topical Wrinkle Filler deluxe sample (.06 oz) free with any $25 purchase, and my cart was already at $22. I went to the sale page and added a SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow (.07 oz) in Mermaid Tail to my cart.





Sephora Collection Mermaid Tail Eyeshadow








Swatch of Sephora Collection Mermaid Tail Eyeshadow









        My Sephora Online Birthday Order was comprised of the following items: Caudalie Moisturizer and Serum Set (free birthday gift), tarte Wide Awake Eye Set ($12), SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow in Mermaid Tail ($5), Sephora Flash Shipping 1-year Subscription ($10), and a Dermarche Labs FULFILL Hyaluronic Acid Topical Wrinkle Filler deluxe sample (free gift with purchase) for total cost of $27.

Sephora always includes 3 free samples (single use packets or fragrances generally) with every online order and lets you choose from an assortment at checkout, unfortunately they never send me my full choice of picks. For this order I chose a tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer, a First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, and a belif True Cream Aqua Bomb (all foil packets) but was sent an it Cosmetics CC Cream with SPF 50 and the belif True Cream Aqua Bomb. I really wanted to try that highlighting moisturizer!

Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB, or VIB Rouge (I'm an Insider)? How do you like the Rewards Bazaar and Points System?

Comments

  1. Awesome post with great info! I've been a fan of Sephora for awhile. Looking forward to following more! Tonye🌸 Stop by my blog for a visit! tonyetariah-fitnessandhealth.com 👣
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/tonyetariahhealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this order! Looking forward to your future posts!
    Check out my latest post?
    Mena |femmerewritten.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment