ipsy Glam Bag October Unboxing - 2017

It’s ipsy Glam Bag time!

     If you're unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe sized sample beauty products for $10/month. Here is my referral link if you’d like to give them a try: ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.





I was REALLY looking forward to this month's bag design because I LOVED last year's Halloween bag so much. It is still one of my favorite ipsy bag designs ever. I am not feeling this one at all but I do think the little black bat zipper pull is pretty darn cute!


The October ipsy Glam Bag insert card:



      The first product in my October Glam Bag is a CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream (.5 oz). IT'S HUGE! It's a full size eye cream, happy dance! This was the item that I chose as my sample selection this month (this is the last month ipsy is offering that option). I don't like to spend money on eye creams but LOVE getting them in boxes or as GWPs and the fact that is full size is just like extra avocado on my toast. Next up is the tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara (.1 oz). This is a decent mascara from a great brand and I absolutely love the mini tubes, especially these ultra-slim ones. 

My third item this month is a Furless Black beauty Blending Crease Brush, this is a really beautiful brush with the teal bristle tips! Of course I just ordered the Madison Miller brush set from an ipsy offer last month and do not need this (I usually have tools in my preferences, time to un-check that box for a while).On to the Blaq Mask (15 ml). I'm pretty stoked I got this! It was tough choosing my sample selection this month; I was interested in the eye cream, the mask, and the pressed powder. I chose the eye cream and got this as well! I have not heard of the brand but love masks.


My last sample this month is an IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder (3 g), SCORE! Another item I wanted to pick but chose the eye cream instead. I'm always a bit skeptical when a product claims one universally flattering shade or tone so we'll see about that part. It looks like a luxurious feeling powder, I'll probably give it a try tonight out at a Halloween concert. I also redeemed some of my points last month for a 
BRTC Jasmine Waterful Sleeping Pack (.5 oz). I have a night oil but nothing dedicated at the moment for a night moisturizer, so when I saw this I snapped it up immediately.




 My October 2017 ipsy Glam Bag contained the following 6 products (including one item redeemed with ipsy points): 

CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ($35 value)

tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara ($9.86 value)

Furless Black beauty Blending Crease Brush ($11.99 value)

Blaq Mask ($7.25 value)

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder ($9.67 value)

BRTC Jasmine Waterful Sleeping Pack ($6.01 value)

for a total sample value of $79.78

        This is an amazing bag for me! I adore getting full sizes and tools (even though I don't need the brush) and I'm looking forward to using every item in here. The value is through the roof for a $10 bag! Has anyone used the Blaq Mask or the Sleeping Pack before? Let me know below in the comments!

#ipsy #glambag #ipsyglambag #OctoberIpsy #OctoberGlamBag #ipsyunboxing #epithelialdreams #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #blaq #ITCosmetics #Furless #tarte #Contextskin

Comments