Free Suave box from Crowdtap

I received this awesome box of Suave products free in the mail from Crowdtap last week!


Contents of my Suave Crowdkit:

  • Suave Essentials Waterfall Mist Shampoo
  • Suave Essentials Waterfall Mist Conditioner
  • Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash
  • Suave Clinical Protection Coconut Kiss Antiperspirant & Deodorant


My favorite product from this box is the Suave Clinical Protection Coconut Kiss Antiperspirant & Deodorant. I love the idea of antiperspirants but have yet to find any that actually work. This one comes close; 3/5 days I'm not damp by the end of the day, but it still happens as I am very sensitive to changes in humidity, temperature, and altitude. I absolutely adore the scent too.

I was not a fan of the Suave Essentials Waterfall Mist Shampoo & Conditioner. The aroma is not only an unpleasant one for me, but it is far too strong. I can smell it as soon as I open the top. This strong aroma definitely transfers to the hair and stays with you all day, which if you like this scent is awesome but I REALLY don't. I rinsed my hair again as soon as I got home from work to lessen the scent. The shampoo left my hair feeling a little dry, but nothing the following conditioner didn't take care of.


-->The Suave Essentials Wild Cherry Blossom Body Wash has a fun, refreshing scent that is strong, but not overly artificial or unpleasant. In addition to the wonderful cherry blossom, I also smelled jasmine. The wash lathers effortlessly but it did leave my skin feeling a bit dry.

       Crowdtap is a program that rewards you for sharing product information and advertising through your social media accounts. It's a pretty decent program; you rack up points by taking polls, sharing photos, uploading photos or text responses, and reviewing products. Every 1,000 points gets you a $5 gift card to Amazon.com! Crowdtap also has "Missions" that you can apply to in which they send you products to sample in hopes that you will complete specific tasks or share about them on your social media.    

Comments