Skincare & Tools - Mini Haul #2

     I got this haul in over the last week but have been crazy busy and behind on numerous posts, but we'll start with this one!

      First off I purchased some cheap sheet masks for daily use. I have come to think of these Dermal Korea Sheet Masks as pretty nice for the price; they fit decently, don't drip or dry out quickly, there's no outer layers to unwrap and dispose of, and you can get a pack of 16 on Amazon for about $10 which is where I got these from (granted it is a set mix, they are more expensive if you want to buy packs of a specific variety). My face prefers the The Royal Jelly, Snail, Olive, Milk, and Rose. Also from Amazon I bought some more CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. Love this stuff.

   
        Next up in my mini haul is the Silk Naturals 8% AHA Toner which I bought directly from their website. They included a few samples with the toner, a mineral eyeshadow called Whiplash in that little baggie (it's totally my kind of shade, a dark shimmery bronze like Urban Decay's Snakebite) and a sheer mineral blush in a small jar called Breezy (it's peachy pink, when I go on their website it can't find that color ooookay).

I bought a mixed lot of skincare samples off eBay and tossed the Asian ones in here - 2 foils each of Sulwhasoo Hydro-Aid Moisturizing Soothing UV Protection Fluid SPF50/PA++The History of Woo Soo Yeon Cream, The History of Woo Wrinkle Essential Cream; and 1 foil each of Hanyul White Chrysanthemum Radiance Serum and Hanyul Rice Essential Moisture Cream. 
Also from eBay, some tools!


       On top is the Blackhead Tweezer, this thing is a lot scarier in person than it looked online. I'm not sure I will end up using this, I don't want to put that much pressure on my skin with a metal object. I have however already started using the other tool, a small Pimple Lancette for puncturing pimples and ever so gently applying pressure next to it to drain or sometimes no pressure just let it do its thing overnight. I have also been able to get rid of some really, really old closed comedones with this little baby.

That's it for today's mini haul!

Has anyone tried that  insanely torturous looking blackhead tweezer? Let me know how it went in the comments!

Comments

  1. I tried the Dermal Korea Sheet Masks and I love them too! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are a decent mask for the price!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment