Birchbox March 2017 Unboxing

Today is Birchbox day, huzzah!

        Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 beauty product samples for $10/month, here is my referral link if you’d like to try it out: Birchbox Sign-up. Use code STILASHADOW to get a FREE deluxe Stila Cosmetics Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow sample in Kitten Karma when you join OR use code REDHOT to get a free deluxe sample of Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Liquid Lip Metal in Crimson Chrome (still valid as of 9/5/2017, while supplies last).

So lovely.

     
        Today I received my March Birchbox and was pretty excited to see the contents. I did choose a sample this month so that will be the first product I present in my March 2017 Birchbox;  Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (.1 oz). I have never tried this mascara but use their tinted lash primer daily on my eyebrows and eyelashes. it is literally the one item makeup product I would use if I could use no other. I use it to thicken and darken my thinning and graying eyebrows, to prime my upper eyelashes, and to coat my lower lashes (no mascara on top). I truly love their primer and I absolutely love their weird little spiky ended spoolie so I have high expectations for the mascara.


The next sample up is a JUARA Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm (.27 oz). I am unfamiliar with this brand but can not get enough of cuticle oil and creams so will use this up quickly I'm sure!






  On to my third sample this month, the Number 4™ Super Comb Prep & Protect (1 oz). Now I usually don't like hair care products in my beauty boxes but leave-in treatments and spray-in detanglers are an exception, I will use this up in a heartbeat!


My fourth product in the March Birchbox is the W3LL PEOPLE Bio Brightener Stick (it's a teeny, tiny sample pot with no weight info). This is another brand I have not heard of, but I do love highlighters and brighteners so will give this one a try. I have only trien powder and liquid so I'm interested to see how this applies. The directions say to use fingers or a brush. 




My last sample this month is a Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream (1.7 oz), now I've never tried this cream but I adore Kiehl's and need some new non-spf day creams to try out so am ultra pleased to have this in my box!






         My March 2017 Birchbox contained the 5 following items: Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara ($12 value), JUARA Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm ($6 value),  Number 4™ Super Comb Prep & Protect ($5.50 value), W3LL PEOPLE Bio Brightener Stick ($7.50 value),  Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream ($4 value) for a total sample box value of $35 (I use eBay to get these approximate values since you can often get these sample/travel sizes there). My Match Birchbox was a hit. I like all the items, there's some new brands and some old favorites,  and my sample choice is a perfect product for me!






Birchbox product card: 
thank you for being semi-informative.







What was your March sample choice? 

Get anything super awesome you weren't expecting?










#birchbox #MarchBirchbox #Unboxing #beautybox #epithelialdreams #beauty #beautyblogger #makeup #skincare #No4 #Juara #BenefitCosmetics #W3llPeople #Kiehls

Comments