ipsy Glam Bag March 2017 Unbagging

It's Glam Bag time!

If you’re unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe sized sample beauty products for $10/month. If you’d like to give them a try: ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.


        I got my bag March 2017 ipsy Glam bag this morning but couldn't look at everything and take photos until this late afternoon. The bag is gorgeous! A lovely light dusty pink with a geometric and textured design, one of my favorite bags so far over the last couple of years. The insert card is 1/3 of the size this month and that is awesome! Really who uses these cards, hopefully they get recycled but many are thrown away. Good on ipsy for reducing the size of these.


My first sample this month is the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator (.25 oz). I love Dr. Brandt, especially their exfoliators! I just got a mini tube of this from a Macy's gift bag in january and was really happy to see it in my Glam Bag. The second product I got is tarte cosmetics tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in vibin (1 ml) I updated my ipsy profile last month adding liquid lipsticks, hoping it would be lip stains and lo and behold this month I get a lip stain! Yay! The color looks a bit orangey in the tube, but the website shows it as more of a berry on the lips.

Next up is a OUAI Treatment Masque (1 oz); one of the few hair product samples I actually use are conditioning masks & treatments so I will give this one a try. I haven't used many of OUAI's products though I have received a fair amount of them via Birchbox. My fourth sample this month is a mPrincess Pressed Eyeshadow in Chestnut (.06 oz). This is an item I don't have checked in my preferences BUT it is a really gorgeous metallic shadow that I will definately use wet as an eyeliner.

The fifth (and last "sample") product in my March 2017 ipsy Glam Bag is a VASANTI Professional Contour Eyeshadow Brush. I have been happily forming a collection of decent brushes through ipsy and this one is a welcome addition. I almost have enough to take it off my profile preferences.

   
 The final item in my bag is one that I redeemed my ipsy points on - the DermaE Hydrating Night Cream (.5 oz). I got a jar of it in my Birchbox a few months ago and have liked it enough to give it another jar. I have been mixing licorice root in with it before each use to help with my hyperpigmentation.

       My March 2017 ipsy Glam Bag contained the following 5 items: the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ($7 value), tarte cosmetics tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in vibin ($7 value),  OUAI Treatment Masque ($6 value),  mPrincess Pressed Eyeshadow in Chestnut ($4 value), VASANTI Professional Contour Eyeshadow Brush ($6 value) for a total sample value of $30. I am extremely pleased with this bag. I will use every item and was excited to see a few of the products in the bag! There was only one item sent out this month I would have preferred to have over the OUAI Treatment Masque, and that's the Ladykin Affinitic Snail Cream. I really love that cream and the minis make the cutest little pill/mint/hair tie containers!

How was your March Bag? Did you miss out on a product you've been feinding for?

#ipsy #glambag #ipsyglambag #MarchIpsy #MarchGlamBag #ipsyunboxing #epithelialdreams #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #ouai #drbrandt #tarte #mprincess #vasanti

Comments

  1. Great Ipsy bag! The values were a little low for me this month but I ended up liking everything in my glam bag! I got the ouai mask and tarte lip paint as well! Enjoy your products 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment