Skincare & Tools - Mini Haul #1!

I got my first mini haul in!

          I reupped on a couple of products: REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Mask and the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (I prefer the small jars and tubes for storing in my skincare drawers). I have been doing these two masks back to back on the weekends after a gentle exfoliation and it has done a lot to brighten my complexion. The nugg Face Mask de-stress COconut Oil & Acai Berry extract and WEI Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask samples were a bonus sent by the eBay seller who I purchased the Tata Harper masks from. A very generous bonus for the purchase of 2 travel sizes!

I also bought a few new items: Pure Health Botanicals Licorice Root and White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid. I'll be mixing the Licorice Root with my night cream and using it directly on a large dog bite scar on my butt (recent research has shown licorice root to be more effective than hydroquinone to fade hyperpigmentation).


The new headband was purchased because the bow headband I got in my first haul is a little too tight and slowly pulls off to the back of my head. I have used this kitty band a few times and it fits much better; it doesn't feel too tight, it has a wide band to keep stray hairs from getting on to my face, and it look waaaaaaaay cuter. Lastly, I finally caved in and picked up some silicone mask brushes. The licorice root came from Amazon and everything else came from eBay.

What do you use to keep your hair out of your routine? Do you use cream or mask brushes?

Comments