New ipsy Points Items - 1/11/2018

The following items have been added to the Points Redemption Page on the ipsy website:


  • M.A.D. SKINCARE Spot On Zinc & Sulfur Mask
  • BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS Bartender Lashes
  • PREVENTIVE MEASURES 101 After Hours Lip Balm
  • OUAI Treatment Masque
  • CODAGE PARIS Scrubbing Cream
  • MEG Two Step Jelly Mask
  • JONTEBLU Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Black
I've tried the lip balm and a JonteBlu eye pencil before, both were decent but nothing I'd purchase myself. I love that OUAI treatment masque though and would snag that if I had a few more points!

If you’re unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 beauty products for $10/month. Here is my referral link if you’d like to give them a try ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.

#ipsy #ipsyglambag #glambag #ipsypoints #beautyblogger  #januaryipsy #beauty #haircare #skincare #makeup #epithelialdreams #MADSkincare #BeABombshellCosmetics #PreventitiveMeasures #OUAI #Codage #Meg #JonteBlue

Comments