December 2017 Empties

It is super late again in the month but here are my 

December 2017 Empties:


From Left to Right:

  • Marc Anthony Argan Oil Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment
  • Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack
  • OUAI Treatment Masque
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
  • Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel
  • Manyo Factory Deep Pore Cleansing Soda Foam
  • Manyo Factory Herb Green Cleansing Oil
  • Hey Honey Uncover Detoxifying Mud Mask
  • Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator
  • Silkah Frozen18 Stem Cell Spray
  • Clark's Botanicals Radiance Cream
  • REP Bio Fresh Mask 
  • The BrowGal by Tonya Crooks Pencil in Espresso
  • Earthen InstantPeel

Most of these items were samples from subscription boxes except I was sent the Silkah Frozen18 and the Earthen InstantPeel complimentary in exchange for my reviews. love the Clark's Botanicals Radiance Cream, the Hey Honey Mud Mask, and the Tonya Crooks Brow Pencil; I did not have very good experience with the Earthen InstantPeel; and the rest of the products worked fine but I wouldn't purchase them myself.




From Left to Right:

  • Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask
  • Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask
  • Leaders Insolution AC CLear Treatment Mask
  • Silkah Revitalizing Hydrating Mask
  • Dermal Korea Green Tea Collagen Essence Mask
  • The Saem Natural Tox Apple Sheet Mask
  • Faith in Face I Need S.O.S. Mask

I love Leaders Insolution and Dermal Korea sheet masks and always have them on hand. I wasn't that fond of the Silkah masks, and though it was my first time trying them I adored the Saem (the apple mask smelled amazing) and Faith in Face masks.




#empties #epithelialdreams #haircare #skincare #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #MarcANthony #NatureRepublic #OUAI #BeautyProtector #Briogeo #JuiceBeauty #ManyoFactory #HeyHoney #DrBrandt #Silkah #Frozen18 #SilkahFrozen18 #ClarksBotanicals #REP #TheBrowGal #TonyaCrooks #Earthen #LeadersInsolution #Silkah #Frozen18 #DermalKorea #Saem #FaithInFace

Comments