ipsy Glam Bag January Unboxing - 2018

It’s ipsy Glam Bag time!

January's bag design is bold, sporty, and textured. I like it! The zipper pull is little shoelace ends and it is adorable.


The first item in my January Glam Bag is a Dirty Little Secrets Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sangria (.05 oz) and is a full size!  I was hoping that if I got one of these I'd get the other color they were sending out (Bikini, a shimmery copper) but now that I see this shade in person I'm glad I got it, it is a deep shimmery plum color that is much more gorg in person than I would have imagined and it's more of a dramatic color than I usually wear. Next we have the City Color Cosmetics Contour Palette (.249 oz). I haven't used much by this brand and I have yet to get in to contouring. This seems like the perfect beginners palette for me to begin with though. My third product this month is a Dermelect Microfacial Exfoliating Masque (.5 oz). I like what I've used of Dermelect so far and I LOOOOVE masks and exfoliants. This one has Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, and Kaolin so it looks pretty legit. 

On to the NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie in Satin Ribbon (.13 oz) the second full-size product in the bag. The color is a pale ballerina beige that would probably be really unflattering on me. The other shade they sent out this month (Beauty Mark) would have worked better for me though I haven't had much success with this brand and just got a new set of Kat Von D liquid Lipsticks so I'm just going to toss this in the giveaway pile. My last sample this month is a Lue By Jean Seo Balance Hydrating and Calming Serum (.5 oz). I am unfamiliar with this brand. The website describes this as a shine and oil controlling, firming and toning, hydrating serum. It only has four ingredients (AWESOME) so doesn't look like it will be irritating.

My January 2018 ipsy Glam Bag contained the following 5 products with a total sample value of $37.19:
  • Dirty Little Secrets Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sangria ($12 value)
  • City Color Cosmetics Contour Palette ($3.65 value)
  • Dermelect Microfacial Exfoliating Masque ($7.04 value)
  • NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie in Satin Ribbon ($7 value)
  • Lue By Jean Seo Balance Hydrating and Calming Serum ($7.50 value) 

January insert card

If you're unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe sized sample beauty products for $10/month. Here is my referral link if you’d like to give them a try: ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.

#ipsy #glambag #ipsyglambag #JanuaryIpsy #JanuaryGlamBag #ipsyunboxing #epithelialdreams #skincare #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #NYX #Dermelect #CItyColors #DirtyLittleSecret #JeanSeo #LueByJeanSeo #gameface

Comments