Birchbox February Sample Choice Spoiler - 2018

February 2018 Birchbox Sample Choices have been revealed! 



February Birchbox Sample Choice items:

  • Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
  • MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream
  • Ouai Leave In Conditioner

Sample choices will be available to Aces on January 29th and regular subscribers January 30th.

I love everything I've tried by Balance Me
 but don't need any eye creams and I'm not a huge fan of the MAC strobe cream however I always need masks and leave-in conditioners for my hair so I will snag the OUAI Conditioner for February.

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 beauty product samples for $10/month, here is my referral link if you’d like to try it out: Birchbox Sign-up



#Birchbox #FebruaryBirchbox #BirchboxSampleChoice #BirchboxSpoiler #EpithelialDreams #haircare #skincare #makeup #Beauty #Beautyblogger #BalanceMe #MAC #Ouai

Comments