Review of Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Makeup Brush

Brief Video Review of Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter


          I absolutely love this brush. If I could only use one makeup brush (and when I travel, sometimes I do), this would be it. The Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush can be used for a complete look if done in the correct order. Be sure to properly wash all beauty tools, especially when using one tool for multiple products. I wash my Luxie 522 each time I do a complete look with it to ensure it is free of bacteria and darker pigments for the next use.

Using the Luxie 522 tapered Highlighter with 5 Products
  1. After applying foundation or moisturizer,  sweep loose powder across entire face, blending well in to oilier areas if you prefer a more matte look.

  2. Sweep highlighter over appropriate areas of face paying special attention to bridge of nose, forehead, eyelids, and top of cheek bones.

  3.  Apply a neutral eye shadow to eyelid, focus on crease and blending inwards from outer corner.

  4.  Sweep Bronzer on areas for contouring. Use sparingly, tap out brush before applying, and blend well.

  5. Apply blush to apples of cheek while smiling, blend outwards to tops of ears.
BAM! Now just add eyes and lips!

Does anyone else use the Luxie brush line or use one brush for a complete look? Let me know below in the comment section, I'm always looking for new ideas!

Comments