Review of Anticanus Edelweiss Whiteneing Dream Mask

          I was quite surprised to receive a 10 pack of the Anticanus Edelweiss Whitening Dream Mask today in the mail. I had applied to sample the product in return for an honest review on social media (I was assuming I'd be sent one or two masks) along with hundreds of other people and was excited when I got the shipping notification in my email 2 days ago. The package was sent from Korea and I had to sign for it so I immediately thought excitedly this MUST be more than just a mask or two!
Here is my video review of the Anticanus Edelweiss Whitening Dream Mask


I am pretty stoked Anticanus sent the 10 packs as it gives users an entire month to try the product out and judge its efficacy (cellular regeneration of skin takes 27 days, so use these 2-3 times/week for a month). Before using the mask I went to the Anticanus website and took  a look around where I was informed that Anticanus comes from the Latin for antiaging. I didn't find a whole lot of information on the website that wasn't available on the package though via the Google Translate app.

When I took the sheet mask out of the package I noticed two things; firstly, how much serum there was and secondly that it was pretty difficult to remove and unfold the mask itself. Once I unfolded the mask correctly (I still managed to rip an eye hole slightly even though I was being very gentle) and put it on the fit was amazing. The sheet mask covered my entire face comfortably without excessive mask parts over my hair and under my chin. The eye and mouth holes are appropriately sized and placed and the nose flap is different than any other I have used. The eye holes have flaps to cover your eyelids, but the flaps are attached to the top of the eye holes, another thing very different about this sheet mask. I left the mask on for 22 minutes and upon removal my face felt soft, rejuvenated, and nourished and that lasted throughout the day and evening. There was plenty of serum left to pat in to my face, chest, and arms. This sheet mask has a subtle, fresh, slightly fruity and floral (rose?) scent. Ingredients listed includes "fragrance" so watch out if you have an allergy or sensitivity! 
   This box of sheet masks retails for $50, so at $5/mask it's not exactly thrifty option but well worth it it to invest in a 10 pack and use 2-3 times /week for optimal benefits. I highly recommend this sheet mask if you can afford it.

Has anyone else tried these masks or heard of Anticanus? Please let me know below in the comments! Seems like they are a primarily Korean region brand trying to branch out to a western demographic.

I received these Anticanus Edelweiss Whitening Dream Masks for free in return for my honest review on Instagram. I am choosing to post my review here as well.

#anticanus #edelweiss #whiteningmask #sheetmask #08L #skincare #koreanskincare #asianskincare #kbeauty #beauty #beautyblogger #08L #epithelialdreams #productreview

Comments