Ulta Gel Eyeliners 5x points purchase

Ulta is having a 5x points earned on all Ulta products promotion until July 22nd and I've had a $20 Ulta Gift Card I have been holding on to for about 3 months now waiting for a good time to use. Yesterday morning I received an Ulta email with a coupon for a free Smashbox eyeshadow duo with any in-store or online purchase today only so decided to head on it to my local Ulta after work. I have been absolutely loving the Ulta Gel Eyeliners I bought last time I went in so knew I'd probably end up getting some more shades. If you haven't tried these, do. These are bold, long-lasting and practically budge-proof without makeup remover.

First upon arriving at Ulta I went back to the couple of clearance areas and found an Ulta Concealer in Light Warm (.05 oz) on sale for $2.29 from $10. Then I went to the Ulta Gel Eyeliners (.04 oz) and swatched the ones I was interested in.


Here they are in natural, outdoor light.

From Left to Right: Aqua, Starry Night, Peacock, Plum, Storm, and Olive Oil.

I decided on the Olive Oil, Starry Night, and Aqua.

Ulta Gel Eyeliners: Inner corner Aqua to Olive Oil. Put on quickly outside on a bench, Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint on lashes.

The free eyeshadow is a Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Duo in Turned On & Psyched.



These colors are awesome! Very shimmery, warm and not near as dark as they look in the pan. Inside light.
    
 The Ulta Gel Eye Liners were buy 2 get 1 free and I was able to use a coupon for $3.50 off a $15 purchase so I ended up using $14.79 of my gift card to get the 5 items above and earned a total of 73 Ultamate Rewards Points!

Did anyone else grab anything from Ulta during this promotion?

Comments

  1. Those eyeliners are quickly becoming my favorite. I think I have 6 or 7 of the shades now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I have 7 now and can easily see myself getting most of the collection eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment