December 2017 Empties

It is super late again in the month but here are my 

December 2017 Empties:


From Left to Right:

  • Marc Anthony Argan Oil Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment
  • Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack
  • OUAI Treatment Masque
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
  • Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel
  • Manyo Factory Deep Pore Cleansing Soda Foam
  • Manyo Factory Herb Green Cleansing Oil
  • Hey Honey Uncover Detoxifying Mud Mask
  • Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator
  • Silkah Frozen18 Stem Cell Spray
  • Clark's Botanicals Radiance Cream
  • REP Bio Fresh Mask 
  • The BrowGal by Tonya Crooks Pencil in Espresso
  • Earthen InstantPeel

Most of these items were samples from subscription boxes except I was sent the Silkah Frozen18 and the Earthen InstantPeel complimentary in exchange for my reviews. I love the Clark's Botanicals Radiance Cream, the Hey Honey Mud Mask, and the Tonya Crooks Brow Pencil; I did not have very good experience with the Earthen InstantPeel; and the rest of the products worked fine but I wouldn't purchase them myself.




From Left to Right:

  • Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask
  • Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask
  • Leaders Insolution AC CLear Treatment Mask
  • Silkah Revitalizing Hydrating Mask
  • Dermal Korea Green Tea Collagen Essence Mask
  • The Saem Natural Tox Apple Sheet Mask
  • Faith in Face I Need S.O.S. Mask

I love Leaders Insolution and Dermal Korea sheet masks and always have them on hand. I wasn't that fond of the Silkah masks, and though it was my first time trying them I adored the Saem (the apple mask smelled amazing) and Faith in Face masks.




#empties #epithelialdreams #haircare #skincare #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #MarcANthony #NatureRepublic #OUAI #BeautyProtector #Briogeo #JuiceBeauty #ManyoFactory #HeyHoney #DrBrandt #Silkah #Frozen18 #SilkahFrozen18 #ClarksBotanicals #REP #TheBrowGal #TonyaCrooks #Earthen #LeadersInsolution #Silkah #Frozen18 #DermalKorea #Saem #FaithInFace

Comments