ipsy Glam Bag February Unboxing - 2018

It’s ipsy Glam Bag time!

February's bag design is romantic I suppose, a dusty rose color trimmed with black lace, I'm not a huge fan but I do like that it's simple. It would be way cooler if the zipper pull was something special!


The first item in my February Glam Bag is the Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour (.24 oz). I have had nothing but good experience with Clinique products in the past and am always in the need of moisturizers for my dry skin. Although I haven't used this specific cream before, I'm looking forward to it. 



Next up we have a F.A.R.A.H Brushes Angled Contour Brush 30F ("full size" since it's a tool). I am not familiar with this brand and I certainly don't need anymore makeup brushes (I purchased a set recently and ipsy won't stop sending them) but it is really lovely but doesn't match the color scheme I have currently.


My third product this month is a SAND & SKY Brilliant Skin Pink Clay Mask (.5 oz). Here's another brand this month I haven't heard of. Looking at their website shows they only make this one product and it's damn expensive for a clay mask at $25/oz but then again I don't purchase clay masks so am definitely not the best judge of value. 


On to a Beaute Basics Eyeshadow in Sweet Taffy (.14 oz), another full size! This color is a bright, sparkly, peachy-pink that looks like it would be awesome for summer but I don't see myself wearing it for a few more months. I've gotten a few of this company's products before and I haven't been a big fan so hopefully this works out better for me (I also REALLY hate their name).

The last sample this month is a Pink Pewter Lash But Not Least Dual Sided Mascara in Black (.6 oz), the third full size this month (I'm assuming it's full size, their are no weights listed on the website)! This is also the third brand I have never heard of but their website look makes the products seem extremely cheap and damn it I don't want to wear cheap mascara EVER. 




February insert card

My February 2018 ipsy Glam Bag contained the following 5 products with a total sample value of $64.39:

  • Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour ($4.90 value)
  • F.A.R.A.H Brushes Angled Contour Brush 30F ($12 value)
  • SAND & SKY Brilliant Skin Pink Clay Mask ($12.50 value)
  • Beaute Basics Eyeshadow in Sweet Taffy ($14.99 value)
  • Pink Pewter Lash But Not Least Dual Sided Mascara in Black ($20 value)

Although the value is high I'm just not feeling this month. Other than the moisturizer and the clay mask I won't be using these products, I don't think this month's product selection fit well with my profile, and I'm not a fan of the bag.

If you're unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe sized sample beauty products for $10/month. Here is my referral link if you’d like to give them a try: ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.

#ipsy #glambag #ipsyglambag #FebruaryIpsy #FebruaryGlamBag #ipsyunboxing #unboxing #epithelialdreams #skincare #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #BeauteBasics #Clinique #SandSky #PinkPewter #FARAHBrushes

Comments