My first Haul!

       

I finally got my first haul! For the last year I've been purchasing an item at a time and using a lot of samples and products from my 3B (Beauty Beyond Borders) subscription. The haul arrived over the course of about 5 days as I ordered from multiple places. The first thing to arrive was 3 boxes of mask sheets from MaskSheets.com (they were having a ridiculous Holiday sale and free shipping).


I ended up ordering three 10 packs of Leaders Insolution masks. I have liked every mask I have tried of theirs and they fit pretty decent (I still make small slits at the corner of the eyes and mouth for better adhesion). I have recently introduced actives in to my routine so my first choice was the 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask. I have aging, sun damaged skin so the second choice was the 7 Wonders Tundra Anti-Aging Mask. I am also prone to breakouts so my last pick was the AC Clear treatment Mask. I love all three of these masks. I use about 5 masks a week and they are good for almost another year so i haven't gone overboard, yet. In addition to the ones pictured above, I purchased a few Llang masks, pictured below and got a few as free samples (I haven't tried any Llang masks yet).


Over the next few days orders came in from ebay and Amazon. I got a few Lebelage Red Ginseng and Nature Republic Avocado Masks - I haven't tried either of these brands masks yet, I'm not expecting much but wanted a few cheaper masks to add to the drawer of Dermal masks.

The next product in my haul is the CosRx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. I kinda jumped into the CosRx - I had been using LadyKin's Affinitic Snail Cream sample previously and I liked it a lot but decided to go with something more pure and with better dispensing, but damn those mini snail jars from LadyKin are the most freakin cute containers ever.

Just. Look. At. It. It's leaving a trail of light, aww so cute! 
I use them for keeping ibuprofen and mints in on my desk at work. I really like the CosRx though it has a much different consistency. It feels lighter on my face even though it's slightly more sticky.

I received  a sample of Etude House's Age Defense Essential Softener in my 3B and bought this as soon as it ran out . It is a toner and works well for me on days when my skin is oilier or I have to wear heavy makeup for shows.

Next item is the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask. Birchbox sent me one of these little jars, it was my first time using a BHA, and I absolutely love it. Too bad it is so freaking expensive, like 50 bucks for an ounce. I bought these 2 sample jars at a pretty reduced per ounce rate so am feeling pretty good with myself about that! Then their is my new cleansing toner - SkinFood's Black Sugar Perfect First Serum 2x Light. They are small bottles! I use it twice a day! I'm not hoarding, I swear!

I got some sample packets of a few items too. Holika Holika's Smooth Egg Skin Peeling Foam and Peeling GelLirikos' Marine Antiaging OA Eye Cream, Marine Rejuvinating Fermented Serum, and Marine Hydro Intense Cream. Hera's Collagen-Up Eye Cream, Oil Serum Magic Formula, and Waterin Gel Cream.

I also purchased a thick bow headband, some decanting jars, pH strips, and Clean & Clear Advantage acne spot treatment (salicylic acid 2%).

Successful first haul!

Has anyone tried any of these? Let me know your experience below if so!

Comments

  1. OMG those snail containers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! They are way too cute, and that's normally not a positive adjective for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment