December 2016 ipsy Glam Bag Unbagging (Unboxing)

It's Glam Bag time!

If you’re unfamiliar ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 deluxe sized sample beauty products for $10/month. If you’d like to give them a try: ipsy Glam Bag Sign-up.

I'm always stoked to get ipsy bags, they are generally a good mix of cosmetics I'll actually use or at least try and skin care products, which I absolutely love.

The bag this month is designed to double as a clutch and is deep jewel toned fuchsia with gold accents. The card inside says carpe p.m. and directs you to the website to learn more about the products. One of the few criticisms I have of ipsy is that the cards aren't descriptive of the products; I'd overlook a lower print/card quality if it contained more valuable information like instructions and ingredients.


The first product in my bag is the REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask (15 ml/.5 fl oz). I am super excited about trying this product and brand! It's a wash off AHA mask with glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, and tartaric acid and made from 100% all natural ingredients. The sample size is almost 1/3 of the 1.7 oz full-size, so quite a generous sample to actually be able to evaluate the product.

The second product I received is Hikari Cosmetics Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Iris (1.5 g/.5 oz). This is a full-size. I'm not huge in to makeup but I will try this one out, it's a really lovely purple and one of the few shades of eyeliner or shadow I like to wear.

Next up is Smashbox Cosmetics Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer (.16 fl oz/5 ml). This makes shiny lipstick look matte and works like a primer. I'm not really in to the idea of this product because I don't have much use for it. I will probably put this in my show box and try it out at a dress rehearsal. It's a generous sample, 1/2 of the 10 ml full-size.

The fourth item in my bag this month is the OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow/Highlighter (4g/.14 oz). This is a really sheer golden shimmery looking eye shadow that doubles as a highlighter. This is a full-size item and I will totally use this as both a shadow and highlighter.

The last item is the Jersey Shore Cosmetics Peppermint Moisture Rich Hydrating Balm (.15 oz). Another full-size product this month! It's made from all organic ingredients and smells great. I will always love lip balms, and this is one of the better ones I've gotten in a beauty box recently.

This month's ipsy Glam Bag had 5 items: REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask ($10.30 value), Hikari Cosmetics Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Iris ($15 value), Smashbox Cosmetics Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer ($12 value), OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow/Highlighter ($15 value), Jersey Shore Cosmetics Peppermint Moisture Rich Hydrating Balm ($10 value) for a total bag whopping value of $62.30! The bag is nice, but it's definitely not one of my favorite designs and I wouldn't personally use it as a clutch. All in all I am very happy with my ipsy Glam Bag this month.

#ipsy #glambag #ipsyglambag #unboxing #epithelialdreams #decemberipsy #decemberglambag

Comments