Beauty Beyond Borders December 2016 (3B) Unboxing

The Beauty Beyond Borders (3B) box is my favorite beauty subscription box that I am currently subscribed to. They always send out a great assortment of Asian beauty product samples predominately from Korea, Japan, and Taiwan, most of them deluxe sized and often they include a full-size. The products come monthly in a thin organza bag.

Beauty Beyond Borders always includes a card with product info and instructions which is extra important since many of the products do not have English instructions on the products.

The first item is the When The Last Choice Sheet Mask (1 full-size mask 23 ml/.8 fl oz). When makes some of the best masks I have ever tried so I am of course stoked that this was the mask sheet they chose to include. They're bio-cellulose and fit superbly. The next item in the bag is the CosRx Pimple Acne Master Patch, this is a full size package and contains 24 patches in 3 sizes. CosRx is a great brand I have never tried any pimple patches so am kind of excited for the next time I get a whitehead and so that I can try them out.

The next samples are a lot of 6 serums by V 10 Plus: Vitamin A (4 ml), Biocell (2 ml), Hyaluronic Acid (2 ml), Collagen (2 ml), Amino (2 ml). I have never heard of this brand but don't have any regular serums so am always interested in trying new ones. The directions say to use 2-3 drops so this sample lot is HUGE in terms of use.

Next in the 3B Box is a deluxe sized sample of Manyo Factory's  Herb Green Cleansing Oil (20 ml). I just got a deluxe size sample of their soda cleanser so will try to start using these together at the same time.

The last item this month is another deluxe sample, the Five Sacred Grains Rapid Glow Milk made by Wei Beauty (30 ml/1 fl oz). This is a hydrating toner, and although I currently use Etude House Essential Softener, I am not married to it so will use this toner when I run out.

This box contained 5 items: When The Last Choice Sheet Mask ($7 value), CosRx Pimple Acne Master Patch ($5 value) ,V10 Plus Skin Perfecting Serum ($39.20 value), Manyo Factory Herb Green Cleansing Oil ($4), and Wei Beauty Five Sacred Grains Rapid Glow Milk ($7.16) for a total value of a massive $62.36! There were 2 full-sizes, 2 deluxe sample sizes, and a sample assortment that was almost 1/2 a full-size.  I pay $12/month for this bag, I will use each one of these items, and am trying multiple new brands so find this to be a great bag this month!

Link to Beauty Beyond Borders 3B Box Website:https://www.the3bbox.com/products/the-3b-box.





Comments